Sunday, January 6, 2013

Palestine

The train is moving
To the place where sets the sun
And I sit idle
Idle in a moving train
Couch feels good
Gourmet food.. champagne understood..
AC consoling my brain

The train is moving
To the place where hearts beat
To the unknown side
Who are these people with me?
Am I alone in journey?
Shadows pass by the moon
Dresses like a queen
Landmarks crumble by the fields
I feel like a king
In shelter of forgotten past
In memories cheers and lust
In dreams..
Feels a king within.

While the train is moving
To the place men live and die
Landmines grow wheats
Drones fly
Thunders cover sky
Base is loud.. infants cry
Flocks are caged.. borders bullets..
Apocalypse unknown here
Days pass by..

I sip champagne.. sorry or pain..
Future allures
Smile on face

The train is moving
To the future I ever sowed
Deadly end.. moving trains..
The place where 'nothing'.. is all.

And I sit idle
Idle on a moving train.

No comments:

Post a Comment